Ensuring our customers, patients, and our staff are kept safe
We are continually cleaning surfaces, handles, counter tops, and terminals to reduce the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
To help us:
- We now have a one person (or family) policy in the dispensary at a time.
- Before coming in, please review the government guidance: nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- Call us first if you are feeling unwell: 01892 783027.
- If you are self-isolating, we can post things out to you. Our online store has a handful of our available products. Orders for and enquiries about our full range of products can be made over the phone: 01892 783027.
- Please use the hand sanitiser just inside the front door on entering the building.
- Please don’t handle items unnecessarily.
- We are now asking for payment by card rather than cash.
As it is extremely busy it may not be possible to answer the phone, but we will respond to messages as soon as possible.
Due to demand and the need to catch up with the high volume of orders we have recently changed our opening times (see below).
Prescriptions and orders
Due to present demand, it is taking us longer than usual to get prescriptions made up and orders in the post. Please give us at least 24 hours’ notice for prescriptions and allow more time for postal deliveries.
Please don’t ask for large amounts of medicines or products. We will be limiting how much medicine we make up and restricting how many of each item we sell to individuals. This way our suppliers and staff can keep up with demand.
Due to demand and the need to catch up with the high volume of orders we have recently changed our opening times.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 16:00
Saturdays by appointment only
Please call first to check we are open before making a special journey.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 18:30
Saturdays: 09:00 – 12:00
About our store
Our online store offers a wide range of high-quality herbal remedies that complement a natural approach to health and well-being.
Our clinic and dispensary are based in Wadhurst, East Sussex, offering complementary and supportive therapies by qualified professionals. These include Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Medicine, Osteopathy, Craniosacral Therapy, Food Intolerance Testing, and Remedial Massage.
Our dispensary is a convenient port of call for over the counter products to treat common ailments. For more complex illnesses a consultation is essential for a properly tailored prescription and treatment strategy suited to your individual illness.